lundi 4 juillet 2016

Altered bottle

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui c'est un projet personnel que je voudrais partager avec vous. J'ai recyclé une vielle bouteille en céramique.

Hello Sweeties

Today it's a personal project that 
I want to share with you. I recycled an old ceramic bottle.


Pour être sûre que tout adhère parfaitement, j'ai commencé par appliquer du gel medium sur la bouteille. Puis j'appliqué de la pâte à craqueler blanche que j'ai laissé séché naturellement.

To be sure that everything will stay in place, I started to cover the bottle with a soft matte gel. Then I applied a White Crackle Paste that I let dry naturally.


J'ai ensuite collé avec du Heavy Body Gel divers éléments : des fleurs évidemment, des éléments métalliques et des Art Stones. Et j'ai laissé sécher toute la nuit.

Then I glued with the Heavy Body Gel different elements: obviously flowers, Mechanicals and Art Stones. I let dry all night.


J'ai ensuite utilisé le set de Rust Effect Paste pour colorer les divers éléments et la bouteille, en commençant par la pâte la plus foncée et en terminant par la plus claire.

I used the Rust Effect Paste set to colored the different elements and the bottle, starting with the brown one and finished with the lightest.


J'ai continué par ajouter des touches métalliques avec des Art Alchemy. Tout d'abord quelques tâches avec Light Patina ...

I continued to add some metallic touch with the Art Alchemy. First I splattered the Light Patina ....


... puis avec un pinceau plat souple du Steampunk Copper et du Brass Hardware.

... then with a soft flat brush I added Steampunk Copper and Brass Hardware. 


Matériels / Materials:

Soft Matte
Gel
Heavy Body
Gel
Texture Paste
White Crackle
Rust effect
Paste
Art Stones
Mini
Art Stones
Acrylic Paint
Light Paint
Acrylic Paint
Brass Hardware
Acrylic Paint
Steampunk Copper
Mechanicals
Flowers
Mechanicals
Bottle Caps

4 commentaires:

  1. I love, love, LOVE your altered bottle, Pacale!! I adore the layers of color and faux rust/aging techniques!! I recently ordered these Prima products, then went antiquing this weekend and found several old bottles. Now that I've seen your gorgeous bottle I can't wait to start experimenting with my own! What a stunning project you've created!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So very gorgeous - I have several bottles put aside - but have yet to try. The colors and elements are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...