jeudi 8 décembre 2016

Montresor Castle - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Au jourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection "I Wish" qui met en page le château de Montrésor (Touraine, France).

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a new layout featuring the "I wish" collection as well as the castle of Montresor (Loire Valley, France).


Comme d'habitude, j'ai commencé par appliquer une couche de gesso transparent sur le fond. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler blanche. J'ai laissé sécher naturellement pour obtenir un meilleur résultat.

As usual, I started to apply a layer of clear gesso to the background. When dry, I added a design with a stencil and white crackle paste. I let dry naturally to obtain a better result.


Pendant ce temps, j'ai coloré les fleurs avec des Primary Elements et des Twinkling H2O.

In the meantime, I colored the flowers with some Primary Elements and Twinkling H2O.


J'ai découpé des fleurs et des feuilles dans du papier aquarelle. J'ai altéré les "blooming branches" avec de la pâte Rust Effect ainsi que les feuilles. Mais j'ai également coloréces dernière avec une aquarelle verte.

I die cut some flowers and leaves. I altered the blooming branches with the Rust Effect Paste as well as the leaves. But I colored the last one with a green watercolor too.


Pendant que tout séché, j'ai coloré le fond avec plusieurs couleurs de Twinkling H2Os. Une fois contente du résultat, j'ai collé tous les embellissements avec du gel 3D.

While everything was drying, I colored the background with different colors of Twinkling H2Os. When happy with the result, I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel.


Pour terminer la page, j'ai ajouté des "glass glitters", des micro billes ainsi que des flocons de mica.

To finish the layout, I added some glass glitter, some micro beads as well as some mica flakes.


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:

I-wish-P
I Wish ...
I wish those memories will lastI wish for frosty mornings bsI Wish Paper pack
I wish those memories will lastI wish for frosty mornings bsI Wish Paper pack

Other products:
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Ocean Wave, Almond Beige, Café Latte, Sweet Alfalfa) ;
  • Primary Element - ColourArte (Terracotta rose) ;
  • Dies:
    • Memory Box (Blooming Branch) ;
    • Prima (Leaves) ;
  • Stencil - Prima (Poppies) ;
  • Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts (Magnolias, Apple Blossoms) ;
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Micro Beads: Bronze, Mica Flakes : Gold Leaf, Glass Glitter: Copper) ;
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Rust Effect Paste) ;
  • Art Basics - Finnabair (Clear Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...