jeudi 30 mars 2017

Orchid Beauty - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design with une nouvelle page réalisée avec les colletions Enjoying Outdorrs et I Wish.

Hello Sweeties

Today, I'm up on Maja Design blog with a new layout featuring both the "Enjoying Outdoors" and the "I Wish" collections. 

Photo: Comfreak

Comme d'habitude, j'ai commencé par protéger le fond avec une couche d egesso transparent. Pendant qu'il séchait, j'ai préparé une pâte avec du gel 3D brillant et des poudres de mica Rust et Gold Opal Magic. J'ai ajouté unpremier motif avec cette pâte et un pochoir.

As usual, I primed the background with clear gesso. While it was drying, I prepared a paste with 3D Gloss Gel and the Rust and the Gold Opal Magic Mica Powders. I added a first design with this homemade paste and a stencil.


J'ai préparé une deuxième pâte avec de la peinture Art Alchemy Rusty Red et de poudre de texture : le résultat est une pâte mate que j'ai appliqué avec un autre pochoir pour ajouté une deuxième motif et j'ai laissé sécher le tout.

I prepared a second paste with the Rusty Red Art Alchemy and the Texture Powder: the result is a matte paste. I used a second stencil to add another design and let dry everything.


J'ai peint les orchidées avec la peinture Rusty Red et j'ai ajouté encore plus d'or avec la poudre Gold Opal Magic. J'ai découpé également des branches dans du papier aquarelle.

I painted the orchids with the Rusty Red paint and added more gold to them with the Gold Opal Magic. I die-cut some branches in a watercolor paper. 


J'ai coloré le fond avec une encre Moonshadows et des poudres Magical harmonisé avec les couleurs de la photo. J'ai également ajouté quelques tampons ici et là.

I colored the background with Moonshadow spray ink and Magicals to match the colors of the photo. I added also some random stamping.


J'ai coupé quelques papiers de la collection I Wish assortis aux couleurs de la photos pour matter la photo. Puis j'ai collé tous les embellissements avec du gel 3D.

I cut some papers from the I Wish collection to match and add under the photo. I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel. 


Pour terminer, j'ai ajouté des microbilles et de flocons de mica.

To finish, I added some micro beads and mica flakes.

Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:  

Having tea in the sunI wish Santa will remember me bsI wish we will have a tree bs
Enjoying Outdoors
Having tea in the sun
I Wish
Santa will remember me bs
I Wish
we will have a tree bs
I wish you a Happy Holiday bsI wish for peace and joy bs
I Wish
you a Happy Holiday bs
I Wish
for peace and joy bs


Other products: 
  • Spray Ink - Lindy's Stamp Gang (Moon Shadow: Long John's Silver);
  • Magical - Lindy's Stamp Gang (Shabby Turbine Teal); 
  • Stencils:
    • TCW (Victorian Sketchbook 6x6);
    • Finnabair Prima (Bubbles 12x12);
  • Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts (Orchids);
  • Die - Memory Box (Sprouting Vine);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Rusty Red);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Texture Powder; Mica Powder: Gold Opal Magic, Rust; Mica flakes: Gold; Microbeads: Bronze, Splash);
  • Art Basics (Gesso Clear, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).
 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

2 commentaires:

  1. Je ne peux plus passer aussi souvent mais j'adore toujours autant tes réalisations ce sont des merveilles , bravo
    Bizzz
    Miriam34

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! This is a fascinating layout! Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...