samedi 11 mars 2017

Remember - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Market avec une page réalisée avec la nouvelle collection Looking Through. J'ai combiné la nouvelle collection des fées avec l'ancienne.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a layout featuring the new paper collection Looking Through. I combined the new Fairies collection with the old one.


Avant de recouvrir le fond avec du gesso transparent, j'ai collé le papier sur un carton épais. Puis j'ai collé quelques morceaux de papier que j'ai découpé dans la collection Flower Fairies pour donner un peu de texture. Je les ai recouvert d'une fine couche de gesso.

Before priming the background with clear gesso, I glued the paper on a thick cardstock. Then I glued some scrap of papers I've cut in the Flower Fairies collection to add some texture. And I covered them with a thin layer of gesso.


Un fois sec, j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de gel 3D brillant. Pendant ce temps, j'ai peint les chipboards avec la peinture Sparks Raven Black, puis j'ai ajouté de la cire Mystique Turquoise. Le résultat est superbe et la couleur est parfaitement assortie à celle du fond.

When dry, I added a design with a stencil and 3D Gloss Gel. While it was drying, I painted the chipboards with the Raven Black Sparks, then I added some Mystic Turquoise wax. The result is so beautiful and matched perfectly the color of the background.


J'ai découpé quelques feuilles que j'ai coloré avec des Twinkling H2Os. J'ai ajouté une peu de brillant aux fleurs avec des micas Silver Pearl.

I die-cut some leaves that I colored with Twinkling H2Os. I added some shimmer to the flowers with the Silver Pearl mica powder.


Puis j'ai peint le fond avec quelques H2Os et la SParks Raven Black. J'ai ajouté quelques morceaux de napperon sous la photo et j'ai collé tous les embellissements: fleurs, chipboards et feullages.

Then I painted the background with some H2Os and the Raven Black Sparks. I added some scraps of doily under the photo and glued all the embellishments: flowers, chipboards, and leaves.


J'ai ajouté quelques tamponnages ici et là. Puis j'ai décidé d'ajouter des papillons. J'ai tamponné les papillons sue un carton et je les ai decoupés. Puis, je les ai embossés avec une poudre argent et je les ai tamponnés tant qu'ils étaient encore chaud. La dernière étape a été de les cirer avec la cire Mystic Turquoise.

I added some random stamping on the background. Then I decided to add some butterflies. I stamped the butterflies on a cardstock and I cut them. Next, I heat embossed them with a silver embossing powder and stamped them while the embossing powder was still hot. The last step was to cover them with the Mystic Turquoise Wax. 


J'ai également ajouté des taches avec la peinture Sparks Raven Black. Pour terminer, j'ai ajouté des microbilles et des glass glitter.

I also added some splatters with the Raven Black Spark. Finally, I added some micro beads and glass glitter.


Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:

LT-85427 Looking Through: Blue SkiesFF In the Garden FFS 4437FF At The Quarry FFS 4406
Looking ThroughFlower Fairies 
Blue SkiesIn the GardenAt The Quarry
Multi Blue BM-85120Gabi Butterflies are free Stamp Set GP4611Gabi Label Stamp Set
Basic FlowersStamp Sets
Multi BlueGabi's Butterflies are freeGabi's Label
Other products: 
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Smokey Diamond, Wintermist Grey, Go Navy, Sweet Alfalfa);
  • Die - Memory Box (Wild Prairie Stem);
  • Stencil - Kesi'Art (Constellation);
  • Chipboard - Blue Fern Studios (Ginger's Poppies);
  • Glitter - Blue Fern Studios (Blue Ice);
  • Embossing Powder - Stampendous (Aged Silver);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Mica Powder: Pale Silver, Micro Beads: Silver, Black, Glass Glitter: Platinum);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Raven Black, Antique Brillance Wax: Mystic Turquoise);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Gloss Gel).

1 commentaire:

  1. Pascale, this is just beautiful!! Absolutely gorgeous. Love everything you did and how perfect the colors came out!! You have such great ideas. I have sooooo many sewn doilies thinking I wouldn't ever use them but afraid to throw them out....with your inspiration on this layout, I know what to do with them (ha!). Lisa

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...