lundi 1 janvier 2018

Le Bois de Cerf - Lindy's Gang DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Je vous souhaite que cette année qui vient soit remplie de folies, de surprises, d'aventures ! Étonnez-vous ! Bonne année !
Et voici mon tout premier projet pour Lindy's Tamp Gang pour le challenge mensuel.

Hello Sweeties

I wish you that this year which comes will be filled with madnesses, surprises, adventures! Surpris yourself! Happy New Year!;

And here is my very first project for Lindy's Stamp Gang. I follow the January's color combo 







Et voici le combo de couleurs, qui vous permettra de peut-être gagner un bon de 50 $ sur le site de Lindy's Stanp Gang :

And here is the color challenge, which will allow you, maybe, to win a 50 $ coupon to Lindy's Stamp Gang store:






J'ai tamponné ici et là avec deux encres différentes deux tampons. Puis, j'ai protéger le fond avec du gesso transparent.

I stamped randomly with two stamps and two inks. Next, I primed the background with clear gesso. 


J'ai mélangé de la poudre Steel Shimmer avec du gel 3D brillant. J'ai utilisé cette pâte maison avec un pochoir pour ajouter un motif. Pendant la pâte était encore humide, je l'ai saupoudré avec de la poudre à embosser Twilight Blue Slate.

I mixed together some Steel Shimmer Magical with 3D Gloss Gel. I used this homemade paste to add a design with a stencil. While the paste was still wet I sprinkled some Twilight Blue Slate embossing powder that I heated set. 


J'ai coloré les fleurs avec I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late. J'ai coloré quelques feuilles découpées dans du papier aquarelle, avec les encres Cowabunga Copper et Silhouette Silver. Je les ai saupoudré avec la poudre à embosser Desert Moon Copper Teal pour ajouter un peu de textue.

I sprayed the flowers with the I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late Flat Fabio. I colored some leaves, die cut in watercolor paper, with Cowabunga Copper and Silhouette Silver. I sprinkled them with the Desert Moon Copper Teal embossing powder to add some texture.


J'ai coloré le fond avec plusieurs encres : Tainted Love Teal, Fuzzy Navel Peach, Cowabunga Copper and I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late. J'ai décopé quelques papiers pour ajouter sous la photo et j'

I colored the background with several inks: Tainted Love Teal, Fuzzy Navel Peach, Cowabunga Copper and I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late. I cut some papers to add under the photo and I glued all the embellishments with a 3D Gel.


Pour finir la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles et des perles de rocaille.

To finish the layout I added some microbeads and glass beads.

Matériels / Materials:

Tainted Love Teal

Tainted Love Teal

I'm Late, I'm Late Slate

I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late

Cowabunga Copper

Cowabunga Copper

Fuzzy Navel Peach

Fuzzy Navel Peach

Desert Moon Copper Teal

Desert Moon Copper Teal

Twilight Blue Slate

Twilight Blue Slate

Industrial Chic- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders

Steel Shimmer
Industrial Chic Set

Silhouette Silver

Silhouette Silver

Other products:
  • Papers - 49 and Market (Vintage Artistry - The Report, Ephemera);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Floral Mixology - Champagne);
  • Stamps - 49 and Market (Pascale's Grammar, Pascale's Form);
  • Stencil - Stamper's Anonymous (Lattice Work);
  • Die - Memory Box (Grape Vine);
  • Art Ingredients - Finabair Prima (Microbeads - Bronze; Glass Beads - Plum);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair (Clear Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...